Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok here's whats been happening this week...

We find out October 22nd what we are finally having...just 2 more weeks and let me tell ya I CAN'T WAIT! I found out today that my sister is having a boy! I secretly hope that's what we are having...

Sunday I came across my first problem...spotting...I hadn't done this in the past 18 weeks and it is a scary thing. But apparently I've been hearing that this is a pretty normal thing. I called the doctor early Sunday morning when it happened and he said as long as I wasn't cramping then I was ok. Which I wasn't so that's a good thing. And as of right now I am still spotting, but its ok. We went to the doc on Monday just to check on it. The baby sounded fine (thank goodness) so he wanted us to just wait til the 22nd for our ultrasound. So that's what we are going to do...

As every day passes I get more and more excited. I can't wait til the next appt so we can get new pics of the lil peanut!

No comments: