Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally a picture!




This picture was our very first ultrasound and I'm finally getting around to adding it to my blog. This was the day we thought we were only 6 weeks old, but SURPRISE we were 16 weeks!

So Wednesday Oct 22nd is when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. WE CAN'T WAIT! Let me tell you. I'm very very excited. Then the shopping can begin! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I can't wait to register, too.

My sister is having a boy! I'm super excited for that. My mom thinks we are going to have a girl...I think I'm more leaning towards a girl now...Eric wants a boy. Either way I'll be happy...I just want to know....LIKE NOW...lol...I'll have to wait 6 more days....

1 comment:

Desirae Richey said...

Hey Sara, it's Desirae. I did not know you had a blog going. I am glad to hear that you do. So did you find out yesterday what you are having? We are all so excited for everyone. I am going to keep posted on your blog. Good luck with everything.